Today we began to get my framed gravures ready to go up on the walls. However, we also found out that the glu dots I had used to attach my prints to the backing paper in the frames hadn’t held, and half my prints had come away from the backs inside the frames. So they had to be taken apart and reattached with proper tape. And Ronnie also pointed out that the screws we had used to attach the hanging plates to the frames were the wrong ones, and were too big. As a result, the frames would hang away from the wall. So they all got replaced too.
I helped Andrew paint his wall too, and also helped Janet to hang up her etched-glass piece.
Tomorrow is the final day before assessments begin, so I’ll probably be too nervous to take any photos.